Tools and resources to manage your health and budget.
Dig deeper with the tools below and get smart about your health choices!
Find a doctor and tools to manage your health.
Click on the buttons below to learn more about our member tools:
Find a doctor with Provider Search
Use the Provider Search directory when you need to search the Aetna network for doctors, labs, hospitals and more.
See if your doctor is in the Aetna network
Remember, using doctors that participate in the Aetna network gives you the most value. Aetna networks are among the largest in the country. So, chances are your doctor is already there. You can check right now!
- Step 1: Visit aetna.com/docfind/custom/fehbp and click on “START A NEW SEARCH.”
- Step 2: Follow the prompts. You can search by zip code, doctor name, specialty, hospital affiliation, gender — you choose how to search.
- Step 3: When prompted for your plan type, select the network based on which plan you’re interested in.
After you enroll, you’ll be able to enter Provider Search through the secure member website, which prefills your plan information, making your search even easier!
Learn more about your doctor
To make an informed decision, the provider search tool gives you helpful information about a doctor:
- Plans accepted
- Office locations
- Maps and driving directions
- Medical school attended
- Board certification
- Languages spoken
The provider search tool is updated six days per week, so you have the latest on participating doctors and facilities.
The Your Aetna member website lets you save time, avoid guesswork and make informed decisions about your health. You’ll be able to:
- Find doctors, pharmacies, labs, hospitals and urgent care centers
- Order an Aetna Member ID card or print a temporary card
- Check your coverage details
- Keep track of health care costs
You can manage your benefits and connect with care by logging in to your Aetna member website. Once logged in you’ll be able to:
- View your health plan summary and get information about what’s covered.
- Track spending and progress toward meeting your deductibles for you and your family
- Access your ID card whenever you need it.
- View claims details and pay your claims Search for facilities, procedures and medications.
- Find in-network providers accepting new patients.
- Estimate and compare costs
Look what else you can do with Your Aetna member website:
- Complete an online health assessment
- Print records of preventive shots and checkups
- Check the cost of a procedure
- Get healthy living tips
- Check claims
- Check balances on claims and your HSA account
- And much more!
Register and Log inHave your Aetna Member ID card ready. You’ll receive it after you enroll.
- Step 1: Go to aetna.com
- Step 2: Click the “Register now” link
- Step 3: Follow the simple prompts
Enter the zip code where you live or work to find rates in that area.
Talk to a Doctor 24x7
- Teladoc is a low cost, convenient, and quality alternative to Emergency Room and Urgent Care for non-emergency medical care
- Care is available 24/7/365 by web, phone, and the Teladoc mobile app
- Telehealth consultations are available to for the following specialties through our telehealth vendor, Teladoc:
- Doctors of Medicine (MD)
- Doctors of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW)
Teladoc* provides access to U.S. board-certified doctors who can prescribe medical treatment for a wide range of conditions, and can send a prescription to your pharmacy of choice, when necessary. Teladoc* is available wherever you are - at home, work, or traveling in the United States.
Click here to get started: teladoc.com/aetna
*Teladoc® is covered at the member cost share.
Disclaimer: Teladoc® is not available to all members. Teladoc and Teladoc physicians are independent contractors and are not agents of Aetna. Visit Teladoc.com/Aetna for a complete description of the limitations of Teladoc services. Teladoc, Teladoc Health and the Teladoc Health logo are registered trademarks of Teladoc Health, Inc.
If you or someone you know is in emotional distress, you may not know where to turn. But there’s plenty of support available to you.AetnaBehavioralHealth.com provides information to:
- Check your emotional well-being Improve your mood with self-check tools
- Find helpful healthy-living tips
- Find caregiver support and resources
- Watch inspirational videos
- Read empowering stories
- Connect with your community
You can access behavioral health televideo counseling services from anywhere. Televideo services are available with psychiatrists, social works, marriage counselors and more.
Multiple providers offer these services to you. To get started, call one of the provider groups in your area.
Table of contact information for provider groups in your area. If you live in: Call: To schedule a session: Any state or the District of Columbia Teladoc 1-855-TELADOC (835-2362) or Teladoc.com/Aetna (accepts patients ages 18 and older) Any state or the District of Columbia MDLive Toll-free 1-855-824-2170 or mdlive.com/BHCOMM (accepts patients ages 10 and older) CA, DE, FL, IL, MI, NJ, NY, PA, TX, VA Inpathy Toll-free: 1-800-442-8938 or insightportal.mahlerhealth.com/ (accepts patients ages 5 and older) States not listed above Arcadian/Telemynd Toll-free: 1-866-991-2103 (accepts patients ages 18 and older)
Staying healthy is important. So is keeping track of your benefits. But managing it all isn’t easy.
The Aetna Health℠ app can help. Download it now to:
- Find a doctor near you
- Get cost estimates for visits and procedures
- Manage your benefits
- View and pay claims for your whole family
- Track spending and progress toward meeting your deductible
- Access your member ID card whenever you need it
Discover a smarter, simpler way to manage your health and benefits. Download the Aetna Health app — your all-in-one resource for the information you need.
Visit our Aetna Health page to learn more about the features and to watch a video of the app.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.