Tools and resources to manage your health and budget.
Dig deeper with the tools below and get smart about your health choices!
Find a doctor and tools to manage your health.
Click on the buttons below to learn more about our member tools:
Find a doctor with DocFind®
Use the DocFind directory when you need to search the Aetna network for doctors, labs, hospitals and more.
See if your doctor is in the Aetna network
Remember, using doctors that participate in the Aetna network gives you the most value. Aetna networks are among the largest in the country. So, chances are your doctor is already there. You can check right now!
- Step 1: Visit www.aetna.com/docfind/custom/fehbp and click on “START A NEW SEARCH.”
- Step 2: Follow the prompts. You can search by zip code, doctor name, specialty, hospital affiliation, gender — you choose how to search.
- Step 3: When prompted for your plan type, select the network based on which plan you’re interested in.
After you enroll, you’ll be able to enter DocFind through the secure website. Aetna Navigator prefills your plan information, making your search even easier!
Learn more about your doctor
To make an informed decision, DocFind® gives you helpful information about a doctor:
- Plans accepted
- Office locations
- Maps and driving directions
- Medical school attended
- Board certification
- Languages spoken
DocFind is updated six days per week, so you have the latest on participating doctors and facilities.
Aetna Navigator goes where you go!
The Aetna Navigator secure member website lets you save time, avoid guesswork and make informed decisions about your health. You’ll be able to:
- Find doctors, pharmacies, labs, hospitals and urgent care centers
- Order an Aetna Member ID card or print a temporary card
- Check your coverage details
- Keep track of health care costs
Not an Aetna Navigator® member yet?Take a test run by using “federal3” for the username and password.
All of these online tools are available to our members through Aetna Navigator:
- Cost of Care Tool – find the average price for hospital stays, procedures and prescriptions.
- Member Payment Estimator – provides real-time, out-of-pocket estimates for medical expenses based on your Aetna health plan.
- Hospital Comparison Tool – compare area hospitals to see how they measure up in quality and treatment for specific procedures.
- Personal Health Record – captures important health information in one place, helping you stay healthy with personalized alerts and reminders so you can share your health history with your doctors.
- iTriage – a free smartphone app with comprehensive medical content that guides you through the symptom-to-provider™ pathway.
Register once. Log in anytime.
Have your Aetna Member ID card ready. You’ll receive it after you enroll.
- Step 1: Go to www.aetna.com
- Step 2: Click the “Register now” link
- Step 3: Follow the simple prompts
That’s it. Log in anytime, from anywhere you have Internet access.
Look what else you can do with Aetna Navigator:
- Complete an online health assessment
- Print records of preventive shots and checkups
- Check the cost of a procedure
- Get healthy living tips
- Check claims
- Check balances on claims and your HSA account
- And much more!
Enter the zip code where you live or work to find rates in that area.
New! Talk to a Doctor 24x7
Teladoc* provides access to U.S. board-certified doctors who can diagnose and treat many common conditions, and can send a prescription to your pharmacy of choice, when necessary. Teladoc* is available wherever you are - at home, work, or traveling in the United States.
24/7 access to doctors via phone or video with Teladoc*
Click here to get started: www.teladoc.com/aetna
*Teladoc® is covered at the member cost share. Teladoc is not offered in CA HMO, MO and AR. Please see plan brochure for details.
Disclaimer: Teladoc and Teladoc physicians are independent contractors and are neither agents nor employees of Aetna or Innovation Health. Teladoc does not replace the primary care physician. Teladoc does not guarantee that a prescription will be written. Teladoc operates subject to state regulation and may not be available in certain states. Teladoc does not prescribe DEA controlled substances, non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse. Teladoc physicians reserve the right to deny care for potential misuse of services.
You’re mobile. So are we.
Now you can access Aetna with any web-enabled mobile device. It’s a smaller view of the secure Aetna Navigator® website where members can search, look up and view the same features while away from their computers.
Just download the Aetna app and go!
- Search for a doctor, dentist, hospital or pharmacy
- Use the Urgent Care Finder to quickly find urgent care centers and walk-in clinics
- Get driving directions to their doctors
- Show a digital copy of their Aetna Member ID card to the staff
- Look up the cost of a procedure or drug while there
- Register for their secure member site and view claims, coverage and benefits
- Access their Personal Health Record*
Read our Aetna Mobile FAQs for more information
*This feature is only available to those with access to the personal health record.
iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.